19 March 2011

Royal Jelly Lotion from Daiso

Bought this to test it out the other time when I was rejoicing over the fact that I didn't have to work on a monday. (previous post is HERE)
Royal Jelly Lotion from Daiso (55ml), $2.

I've been using this lotion for more than two weeks.
There is sure no hatred for it. ;-p


Btw, how does royal jelly smells like huh??
I actually consumed royal jelly capsule when I was young. All I could remember is that it's pretty tasteless.
So, can I presume that if it's in skincare form, it should have no smell/fragrance?
Then, how do we know that if it really has this ingredient inside?

Well anyway, on my 1st try, I was kinda shocked when I thought that I smelled alcohol.
I do not like products that contain alcohol (big amount of it) nor fragrance that tortures my nose!
However, the colorless liquid-gel seems to hydrate not-too-bad.
Subsequent tries, it didn't smell so much like alcohol anymore.
I actually use this as a treatment lotion. Followed by a day/night cream.

What I like about it:
Not too sticky or oily after it has been absorbed.
It's in gel lotion base.
It instantly "covers" up when I'm peeling.
Texture feels "rich".
Bottle is cute and handy.
Comes in a pump form.
Cheap.

What I dislike:
The instructions/directions on the packaging were all in Japanese & I can't read a single word.
The english on the super small piece of translated instruction were quite broken.
 Fortunately, I can understand that it's meant for the face. (keke)

I will still continue to use since it has so far not impose any harm on my skin.
And I hope it gets better!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. What exactly is it suppose to do to the skin?

    Please comment/follow my blog
    & I'll definitely return the favor :)

    www.happykikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete