18 March 2011

A day of 13 hours wait

Had been pretty occupied the last few days!

Accompanied Ms Sim to work for 13 hours yesterday.
Now, I'm suffering from aches. ;-(

Besides the walking around, we ate almost non-stop during the time when she's free....


Our teabreak at Hans.

The raspberry has got hair!!!!!!!

I swear it turned me off from eating.

After assurance from Ms Sim that it's edible, I popped, chewed & swallowed the raspberry with no glee.

Then, we spent much time in the car waiting too.
With nothing to do at all.

I only had my notebook, a blue & a red pen.
So I tried to be artistic & scribbled!
Haha! I am not an art person okie, pls don't judge my drawings.


I had a sudden urge to have long hair.

I told Ms Sim that I'm gonna try to do a sketch of her.
It turned out like this which I'm quite happy with. LOL!
She was majorly disappointed and upset cos she didn't think it looks like her at all.
Or rather, I thought she was dismayed cos she had expected the drawing to be more like the first 2 drawings.

Ok, done with these non-relevant topics.

1 piece of news for you!
My blog will be ported over to myfatpocket.com really soon.
I'll update once it's done.
Do relink me then!


No comments:

Post a Comment