16 March 2011

On the 11th March

Yeah, it was that day of the year, I didn't want to celebrate since it's been years since I last  did, yet I didn't want to stay home.
Hence I went out for a casual dinner at Ikea.
(btw, was supposed to visit the zoo in the morning. but didn't. I'm not surprised.)

I managed to finish almost everything.

At Night Safari!
Birthday girl gets in FREE.
Haha. only paid $10 for the tram ride.

The staff gave me a birthday badge which I didn't pin to my tank top.
And I didn't redeem the free ice cream cos I seriously had no idea where to redeem from.
;-(
I want my ice cream!

Started off the trail with minimal lighting. It was so dark that I couldn't really see where I was going.
Kinda creepy. I kept thinking some creature's gonna sprung at me!

I only got very few photos as no flash photography were allowed.

Babirusa!
I've never seen this kind of mix-breed pigs.

Forgot the name of this birds.
They smelled the most through out the whole night safari.
Their beaks so huge I swear they can swallow a baby.
Or even me.
No, no. I'm not your piece of cake.

Time for tram ride!
The staff were so friendly, offering to take photos for you.
I got to know much later that you gonna buy the photos if you want it.
Well, attraction places....

Here we go!!
It was so windy esp when we were passing thru the rainforest that I gotta wrapped my scarf around me.

Drinks Kiosk with Zebra theme.

even their tables and chairs are of zebras and prints!

Huge Ice-blended Fruit Punch that costs $6.90.
Luckily we asked and found out that the bottle can be brought home!

As the visit at the night safari ended, I passed by this corner that looked eerie to me!
Haha.... the music playing from it is just like a Thai horror movie that I watched.

Oh ya, watched the "Red Riding Hood" after that.
Nice show.(werewolves, violence etc)
But not for kids ok! it's no cartoon!

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! :)
    Been ages since my last visit to the Night Safari.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, so good, birthday go in free~ Now i know what to give for friends birthday XD

    Happy belated birthday (^_^)

    ReplyDelete